Saturday, October 15, 2011

FRONTIERS

Summary: In this video, Pyle talks about coral reefs.  He wanted to discover a way to go between 200-500 ft in the water to discover different species living there, that are unknown to us. So he made a breathing device that works well between 200-500 ft under water. It was quieter, it lasted longer and it allowed them to go much deeper in the ocean. His frontier: parts of the coral reefs others have never explored. He found many different species of fishes and he named them.

I think it was interesting. I learned more about the coral reefs. There are many species of animals living deep down in the ocean that no one has discovered yet. As time passes by, I'm sure they will get discovered.

I would like to explore space, like different planets in space like Venus, Saturn etc. I would have to create something that would contain oxygen for a very long time and things like that. I would need to make a "shelter" or something like that, so I can stay there while I stay on the planets. The "shelter" would have to be portable so I can keep moving from planet to planet. I would explore then tell the people on earth what I discovered.


1 comment:

  1. Very good. That was an amazing video. And you summarized it well--that guys talks so fast! Go explore space. I dare you.
    T 5/5
    O 5/5
    A 5/5
    S 5/5
    T 5/5
    25/25

    ReplyDelete